The New Global Standard
Uponor PEX-a tubing is the core of our reliable plumbing system. PEX-a features the highest degree of crosslinking available for added flexibility and durability, enabling installation plans that maximize efficiency in time and materials and minimize costs.
Uponor pioneered the development of PEX tubing more than 35 years ago, and led the way in developing new regulatory codes and standards for the industry. Today, Uponor manufactures one-third of all PEX tubing sold in North America, and Uponor backs its reliable PEX tubing and ProPEX® fittings with a 25-year limited warranty when installed by an Uponor-trained professional.
Over 2 billion feet of Uponor PEX has been installed in North America alone, and more than 12 billion feet is in service worldwide, so you can feel confident you are in good company when it comes to our commercial plumbing system.
Flexibility, Efficiency and Reliability
Uponor PEX tubing is clean, non-toxic and extremely durable. Incorporating our PEX tubing with our reliable ProPEX® fitting system offers a complete, reliable plumbing system that is fast and easy to install, and requires no torches, glues, gauges or solvents. Together, they create a system designed to last for decades of use.
- Features the tightest bend radius available for quicker installations with fewer fittings
- Makes secure connections without torches, glues, gauges or solvents
- Resists pitting, scaling and corrosion from aggressive water
- Withstands potential oxidative effects of heavily chlorinated water
- Features low thermal transfer, making it virtually sweat-free in most environments
- Installs in all weather conditions and performs reliably without cracking, leaking or losing its shape
- Available in sizes up to 2"
Typical Commercial Plumbing Applications
Business Applications: Office buildings, manufacturing facilities, retail spaces, warehouses and distribution centers
Institutional Applications: Educational facilities, correctional institutions, healthcare facilities and hospitals
Residential Applications: Hotels, residential high-rises, dormitories and barracks
Recreational Applications: Gymnasiums, sports stadiums and resorts
Cultural Applications: Museums and churches
Innovative Commercial Plumbing Installations